We are Raviolart.be, VAT: BE 0896.908.817
2. Collection of personal data
On the website www.raviolart.be, there are 2 types of data that may be collected:
- Data transmitted directly
These data are those that you send us directly, via a contact / order form or by direct contact by e-mail.
The fields “name” and “e-mail” are compulsory in the contact form.
- Data collected automatically
During your visits, once your consent has been given, we may collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your consultation, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie. Here is a detailed version of the types of personal information that can be collected, stored and used by Raviolart:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including referral source, length of visit, frequency, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us when you register for the site, for the newsletter and when ordering online.
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
3. Use of your personal information
The data you send us directly is used for the purpose of re-contacting you and / or as part of the request you make to us. The “web analytics” data are collected anonymously (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics, and allow us to measure the audience of our website, the frequency of consultations and any errors in order to constantly improve the website. user experience. These data are used by Raviolart – data controller, and will never be transferred to a third party or used for purposes other than those detailed above.
4. Legal basis
Personal data is only collected after mandatory user consent. This consent is validly collected via a pop-up on the home page, free, clear and unequivocal.
5. Retention period
The data will be saved for a maximum period of 3 years.
Here is the list of cookies used and their purpose:
- Google Analytics cookies (exhaustive list): Web analytics
- • NID? SID? : Allows you to remember that you accept cookies so as not to bother you during your next visit.
7. Your rights regarding personal data
You have the right to consult, modify or delete all of your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.